- Tour Type Wildlife
- Tour Code –MET031
- Duration – 14 Days and 13 Nights
- Looking for a unique wildlife holiday a little different from the typical African Wildlife Safari? Then Ethiopia is an exciting wildlife destination with an amazing nature and many endemic wildlife. Indeed you will be surprised!
- Ethiopia Nature & Wildlife: A unique wildlife destinationLooking for an experience a little different from the typical African Safari & Wildlife? Then Ethiopia is an exciting wildlife destination in Africa.
Ethiopia have amazingly varied landscape and ecosystem from hot deserts to high rugged mountains. This makes it home to astonishingly varied specious of flora and fauna among which many species of mammals, birds and plants are endemic to Ethiopia.What wildlife are there to see? Prepare to be surprised
- Ethiopia is home to an amazing mix of mammals and birdlife.
- There are 80 species of larger mammals survive of which 7 are endemic to Ethiopia
- There are over 830 birds recorded birds in Ethiopia among which 29 are endemic
Milly Ethiopia Tours- Wildlife & Nature Tours
Milly Ethiopia Tours is the local travel specialist for wildlife tours in Ethiopia. We offer different range of nature & wildlife tours throughout Ethiopia. Our tours focus on Ethiopia’s mazing & diverse nature, dramatic landscape, unique mammals and rich bird life. We also have birding tours focused on birds for the bird enthusiasts.
Our Mammals of Ethiopia wildlife holiday focuses on the varied mammals found in the four National Parks and Great Rift Valley lakes region of Ethiopia. You will have a chance to spot many wildlife and plenty of bird specious amongst the breathtaking landscapes of Ethiopia. As our tour goes to the spectacular Simien Mountains and Bale Mountains National Parks you have a great chance to discover the endemic mammals of Ethiopia which you can not find anywhere else.
Highlights of the tour
- The breathtaking landscapes of Simien Mountains National Park, UNESCO Site
- The spectacular Bale Mountains, endemic hotspots, temporary UNESCO Site
- The Great Rift Valley Lakes of Ethiopia & abundant birdlife of Ethiopia
- The beautiful Nech Sar National Park and Awash National Park
- Senekele game Reserve
- A chance to witness tribal culture in the southern Ethiopia
- Visit the fairytale castles of Gander one of Ethiopia’s UNESCO World heritage site.
- Enjoy city tour of Addis Ababa, Africa’s capital
What wildlife you may see on this wildlife tour?
- The last wolves of Africa, the endangered Ethiopian Wolf
- The Bleeding Heart Gelada Baboon, the last and only grazing primates
- The magnificent Walia IBEX, the handsome Mountain Nyala & Minilik Bushbuck
- We also hope to see the endemic Bale Monkey & Giant Mallrat
- Grevy’s Zebra, Gerenuk, Beisa Oryx, the giant Nile Crocodiles and more
- Plenty of chance for bird watching among which many are endemic birds
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|DEPARTURE TIME||When you arive|
|RETURN TIME||14 days|